In a capsule wardrobe, each items must be versatile. In this series of posts, I show how to use one item in seven unique looks. Each of the seven outfits below links to a larger image and the details about each item.
I’ve intentionally re-used several items from this week’s Seven Items Seven Ways Capsule, intentionally since my goal is to limit the number of items in my closet.
While most items are relatively inexpensive, I do believe in spending more for quality, especially for handbags and shoes. I tend to keep handbags and shoes for many years and want classic and versatile styles with quality that will last.
Here is a list of all the items included in this versatile summer set:
- 3-inch sailor shorts from this weeks Seven Items Seven Ways Capsule – these are still sold out in red so here is a similar pair (which are also a little longer for those you who don’t like 3-inch shorts)
- ALYX short sleeve cold shoulder top in white
- Classic Chambray Shirt
- Striped off-the-shoulder top
- Chicago Cubs Women’s V-Neck Heather Gray Glitter Print T-Shirt
- INC Layered-Look Polka Dot Tank Top
- Lush Choker Swing Tank
- Stripe Elbow Sleeve Modern Boatneck
Shoes and Accessories:
- Tory Burch Harper Leather Wallet Crossbody
- Tory Burch Parker Leather Tote in black
- ’47 Brand Chicago Cubs cap
- Fossil Jacey Aviator Sunglasses
- Sam Edelman Greta Sandal in both Leopard and Black (I LOVE these shoes)
- Tory Burch Miller Leather Logo Flat Slide Sandal in white
- CL By Laundry BECOMING Pumps